Ah, fast food — one of the best comforts known to man.
Well, it was — at least until this amazingly easy recipe came along. Now, whenever you’re in the mood for a delicious chicken slider, you don’t have to go to a drive-through to satisfy your craving. You can make it from your own kitchen with much fresher ingredients!
But be forewarned — once you get a taste, there’s no stopping you from devouring these at every meal. You may have to say goodbye to those washboard abs you’ve worked on all summer.
Loosen up your belts, folks.
If you’ve fallen down the chicken hole and need these in your belly NOW, you can follow the recipe below:
- Panko bread crumbs
- Chicken breast
- Oil for frying
- Bread buns
- Marinara sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pour the flour, eggs, and panko into three separate bowls as needed.
- Roll each chicken breast in the flour, then in the beaten eggs, and finally in the panko.
- Add the oil to a pan and turn up the heat.
- Add the chicken breasts one at a time and flip until they are thoroughly cooked.
- Lay out all the bottom halves of the bread buns in an oven pan and place each piece of chicken over the buns.
- Spread marinara sauce evenly on all of the chicken, add mozzarella, and put the top buns on.
- Brush the bread with melted butter, sprinkle salt on top, and then brush with butter again.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
- After letting them cool for a minute or so, enjoy all the cheesy goodness!